The sooner you start saving, the sooner you can take advantage of this great rate.
Enrol today to earn 2.5% interest until March 31, 2015 on new deposits combined across any of these accounts:
- Interest PlusTM savings account
- No fee bank account
*2.50% Non-Registered Rate Promo Offer Terms and Conditions
(January 1, 2015 – March 31, 2015)
1. The President’s Choice Financial® promotional interest offer (the “Offer”) begins on January 1, 2015 and continues until March 31, 2015 (the “Offer Period”) for all Eligible Accounts. “Eligible Account” means an existing President’s Choice Financial no fee bank account, Interest PlusTM savings account and/or Interest First® savings account and any President’s Choice Financial no fee bank account, and/or Interest Plus savings account that is opened during the Offer Period.
2. To participate in the Offer, an Eligible Account holder must enrol or accept the Offer at any time during the Offer Period by calling 1-888-723-8881 or visiting an in-store President’s Choice Financial pavilion or hub to speak with a customer service representative.
3. The special interest rate of 2.50% (“Promotional Rate”) is a combination of the regular annual interest rate paid on Eligible Account balances, plus promotional interest (“Promotional Interest”) paid during the Offer Period.
4. The Promotional Rate will be calculated during the Offer Period on the portion of aggregate average daily closing balances across all of an account holder’s Eligible Accounts which exceeds the account holder’s aggregate Eligible Accounts’ closing balance, if any, on December 31, 2014 (the “Additional Balance”). The daily closing balance in any Eligible Account opened during the Offer Period will be deemed to be $0.00 until the date that a deposit is made in the Eligible Account. Promotional Interest will be calculated on any Additional Balance across all of a primary account holder’s Eligible Accounts. Any Additional Balance will earn the Promotional Rate of 2.50% annually during the Offer Period. If any Eligible Account is overdrawn as at December 31, 2014, the December 31, 2014 closing balance will be deemed to be $0.00. For greater certainty, Promotional Interest will not be paid on funds that are transferred from an existing Eligible Account to another existing or new Eligible Account.
5. Only primary account holders are eligible for the Offer. The Offer applies to Eligible Accounts only; it does not apply to registered accounts or other banking products.
6. The Promotional Interest will be paid in April 2015 into a single Eligible Account held by a primary account holder. Promotional Interest will not be paid unless at least one of the primary account holder’s Eligible Accounts is active and in good standing as at March 31, 2015. If a primary account holder holds more than one Eligible Account, Promotional Interest will be paid to an Eligible Account in the following priority sequence:
a. To the primary account holder’s Interest Plus savings account, if it is active and in good standing; otherwise
b. To the primary account holder’s Interest First savings account, if it is active and in good standing; otherwise
c. To the primary account holder’s no fee bank account, if it is active and in good standing.
7. Promotional Interest will not be earned on any Additional Balances on a primary account holder’s Eligible Account(s) in excess of $250,000 in the aggregate, across all of an account holder’s Eligible Accounts, during the Offer Period.
8. Offer is non-transferable and cannot be combined with other promotional rate offers. The provider of President’s Choice Financial personal banking services (the direct banking division of CIBC), reserves the right to cancel or change the terms of the Offer at any time, and revoke the Offer for any customer who appears to be manipulating or abusing the Offer, or is engaged in any suspicious/fraudulent activity.
9. PLEASE NOTE: Promotional Interest as well as regular rates are subject to change at any time; please speak to a President’s Choice Financial personal banking representative for current rates.
®/TMPC, PC Financial, President’s Choice, President’s Choice Financial, Interest Plus and Interest First are trademarks of Loblaws Inc. CIBC is a licensee of the marks.
†President’s Choice Financial personal banking services are provided by the direct banking division of CIBC.