Ways to Bank with President's Choice Financial
Banking with us is easy and with all of the choices below, you can bank anytime, anywhere for personal banking products and services.
Enjoy banking from the comfort and convenience of your computer with PC Financial online banking for personal banking products. go toClick here to learn more about Accessibility with CIBC.
- Check account balances and transaction history
- Send Interac e-Transfers
- Pay bills now or arrange for bills to be paid on a future date
- Transfer funds now or arrange for future transfers
- Check interest rates
- Arrange for special services like money orders or stop payments
- View your transaction history from the past 13 months
- Apply for new accounts.
- go toRegister for online banking
The updated President's Choice Financial® Mobile Banking App makes it even easier to bank anytime, anywhere.
- Check account balances and transaction history for deposit accounts, mortgages, loans, and Tax Free Savings Accounts (TFSAs)
- Use Apple Touch ID or Android Fingerprint ID to sign on with your fingerprint instead of a password
- Pay bills instantly or arrange for them to be paid on a future date
- Set up or cancel recurring bill payments and other transactions
- Sign up for Interac® e-Transfers, create a recipient list, send money to anyone on your list, and view or edit the status of pending transfers
- Transfer money between your eligible PC Financial® banking accounts or other banks
- Stay on top of your banking activities by viewing your account statements
- Click to view enlarged images of all your cleared cheques
- Use the GPS on your device to find nearby PC Financial and CIBC bank machines and PC Financial pavilions
With our self-serve telephone banking option, you can do all your banking from the comfort of your own home. Features include:
- Check account balances and transaction history
- Register and pay bills, transfer funds, re-order cheques
- Open new accounts or apply for a mortgage
- Check your PC points balance
- Check current interest rates
- Place stop payments on cheques and pre-authorized debits
- Change your personal information and telephone banking password
Our Telephone Numbers
- For bank accounts and products:
Call 1-888-723-8881 and follow the automated instructions to complete your banking. Please note: Personal Banking Representatives are available 24/7.
- For President's Choice Financial MasterCard:
Call 1-866-246-PCMC (7262) and follow the automated instructions to get information about your account.
- For PC points:
Call 1-866-PC POINTS (727-6468)
At a bank machine
Enjoy unlimited, free access to all President's Choice Financial or CIBC bank machines in Canada.
- Get cash & deposit cash and cheques*
- Check account balances
- Make bill payments and transfers from your bank account(s)
- Change your PIN on your PC Financial bank card
- Get a cash advance on your PC® Financial® MasterCard
*Some CIBC bank machines are not capable of accepting deposits. Canadian dollar bank machine deposits will post to your account immediately but funds available are subject to a hold of up to 5 business days or your hold period, as outlined in your product letter. We consider Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays to be non-business days. For details on all of these hold periods please refer to the Processing and Verifying Transactions section of the President's Choice Financial legal stuff.
Use your President's Choice Financial® bank card to pay for purchases wherever the Interac Direct Payment logo is displayed − for free! How it works:
- If you have a CHIP card, you will be prompted to insert your card into the chip terminal and leave it there throughout the payment process.
- You review the amount of the purchase and select the account from which to pay.
- You enter your bank machine PIN on the keypad.
- The cashier gives you your receipt.
President's Choice Financial® services make managing your bills simple and easy.
Make sure your bills are always paid on time by arranging ahead of time to have money automatically debited from your bank account. It's simple to set up once you've signed in to online banking, and your regular payments will be made on the dates you specify.
Pre-authorized Bill Payments
You can authorize a billing company to automatically debit your account whenever your bill is due. All you have to do is print out a form, complete it and send it to the billing company.
Paying your PC® MasterCard®
If you have a no fee bank account, you can set up the President's Choice Financial MasterCard as a bill payment online or over the telephone. You can also make payments by mail, using the pre-addressed return envelope included with your monthly MasterCard statement.
Have your paycheque deposited directly into your No Fee Bank Account and you'll have immediate access to your money the day you're paid, in most cases. Plus you'll earn 10,000 PC points just for setting it up!
Here's how it works:
- Sign in to online banking and print a direct deposit form from the special requests section and fill it in.
- When you receive your President's Choice Financial bank account cheques, mark one “void”.
- Give the voided cheque and your completed form to your employer.
- Tell them you'd like your pay to be deposited directly into your account.
Once your employer processes the form and receives your voided cheque, you're all set up!
President's Choice Financial special features and services help you save valuable time for your personal banking products.
If you need to make a special request, like put a stop payment on a cheque, you can do it online or by calling 1-888-723-8881.
Personal finance software integration
If you use Quicken or Microsoft Money to manage your personal finances, you can easily download your account information into it from your online banking - all for free.
Money orders & bank drafts
Get money orders ($5,000 or less) or bank drafts (more than $5,000) mailed to your home address. A go tostandard charge applies.
Use a wire transfer to send money to another person anywhere in the world. A go tostandard charge applies. Call us at 1-888-723-8881 to set one up.
You can place a stop payment on any cheque or other pre-authorized payment order, if it has not already been paid. A go tostandard charge applies.
You can view and print online versions of your account statements for any of the last 13 months. For a go tostandard charge each month your no fee bank account statements can be mailed to you.